These are some of the things we're doing to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- All of our clothing is steamed before it is packaged or put on the sales floor.
- We will sanitize AMAP (as much as possible)! For real, like clean freaks. We will do so with natural cleaning products by Seventh Generation. So, no real fumey fumes🥴
- Everyone is required to sanitize hands before entering with provided hand sanitizer.
- There will be a strict limit on the amount of people allowed inside at one time. For now the limit is 5 customers and 2 staff at the same time.
- We have a little waiting room area inside with seating. So, if the store is at capacity you will still be comfortable😌
- Curbside pick-up is available during the hours the store is open.
- Wednesday is by appointment only for at risk customers. Text 802-258-1124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- And of course everyone is required to WEAR A MASK!
In addition, we will always follow the guidance put forth by our local and state government.